Monday, September 24, 2012

Welcome to the pitty party!

I have been sitting in my chair, trying to write this blog for the last hour and a half. I have written and deleted 500 words, 19 different times! I am feeling like I have nothing to offer. Feeling kind of crappy about life in general, stressed about school, and just feeling worried.  I am feeling overwhelmed, and tormented by food I can't eat. I am afraid that when I phase off, that I will go crazy, eating everything in sight. So, I ask myself the question I always ask, "is eating that ____________ going to get me closer to my goal or take me farther away?" blah, blah blah. Terrible attitude. I know. But its real for me. It's where I am. Right now. Today. I can't be positive all the time. However, with all that said, I won't give up. I won't cheat myself out of a healthy life, just because it's hard. I have done that forver. When the going gets tough, I give up, make excuses, and tell myself how terrible I am. It's what I do. Correction, it's what I've done. I have to tell myself to keep fighting, keep going, don't give up. It will all be worth it in the end, so get off the pitty pot and get on with life. Tomorrow is another day, and another chance to make changes. I will keep telling myself this and be thankful for the blessings I am given. I will keep fighting, for me, my little girl, and anyone else who needs someone to fight for them. I will overcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment