Saturday, August 25, 2012

How do you spell motivation? B-a-g-g-y!

I have been overweight pretty much my entire life. Looking back, I can't ever remember a time where I felt thin. I have always watched people around me and noticed how effortless their movements were. How easily they moved around, and bent over to tie their shoes, or how little energy it took for them to buckle their seat belts. If you have paid attention to the title of my blog, it is called "journey to effortless" I wan't to know what it feels like to move effortlessly, without breaking a sweat just to do life's normal tasks. Last night after I blogged about wanting to eat fast food, I was feeling a little bummed. But I stuck to my guns, and didn't give in. This morning I put on a pair of jean capri's that I bought in June. They were too tight when they arrived, so I only wore them once, frustrated that I had spent the money and couldn't wear them. Even more than that, I was devestated that the pair that I had ordered was the largest size that website carried. But this morning when I tried them on, not only did they fit, but they were baggy!!! I was almost moved to tears, and for me today, BAGGY is how you spell motivation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment