Friday, August 24, 2012
Here comes the challange!
Tonight, I am seeing how different life is becoming. A normal Friday night would have included grabbing fast food on my way home from work, especially when I work late. However, tonight, I came home, baked some fish and made my salad with vegetables. I am feeling good about that, but tonight was the first time that I actually had a pang of wanting something that right now, I can't eat. Right here, this feeling of wanting to give in, is where the rubber meets the road. It's in these moments, where I want to cheat, and where my brain tells me, "you know you are not going to make it anyway, so what's the point? Just do it." I have to focus on my goal, and ask myself, if giving in, and eating crap is going to get me closer to that goal, or put me further behind...and the question answers itself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment